Medina County, Texas Development Opportunities
A safe, low cost and efficient transportation link that leverages strategic access to Union Pacific Railroad, the nation’s largest freight railroad, The Medina Line will efficiently transport your goods to anywhere in North America with dependable, scheduled service.
Development opportunities are available on or near The Medina Line. SGRR, Union Pacific and Burlington Northern and Santa Fe railroads are working together to actively market development opportunities.
- Nine-mile common carrier railroad
- Located 30 miles west of San Antonio north of U.S. Route 90 in Medina County, Texas
- Strategically connect the area to North American markets by tapping into the Union Pacific and Burlington Northern and Santa Fe railroads, connecting the West Coast to the Midwest across America’s heartland
- Convenient access to and from U.S. Route 90, Texas State Highways 173 and 1604, and Interstates 35 and 410
Freight Transportation Services
- Customized rail, railcar switching, and transloading service
- Connections: Union Pacific Railroad
- 24/7 service and skilled crew